Monday 7 December 2015

Menu Plan (7th December 2015)

Another busy week ahead, but at least this week I am not travelling with work. I have however got 2 WI meetings and I am going to my favourite Garden Centre to see their Christmas displays. My Sister has also landed home for Christmas from Australia with my nephews so I will be trying to spend time with her as well.  Meals are going to be quick and simple and try to use as much as I can from the freezer and cupboards to make room for the Christmas food.

Monday - Burger, Fries and Salad
Tuesday - Chicken Pittas and crudites
Wednesday  - Chicken Noodle Soup
Thursday - Shepherds Pies
Friday- Soft shell Tacos
Saturday - eating with in-laws 
Sunday - out most of the day so probably something I can put in the slow cooker.

Are you still busy in the run up to Christmas?

Linking up to Organising Junkie and Mrs M as usual.

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment