Tuesday 19 April 2016

Menu Plan (18th April 2016)

Well, a 1lb off weight wise so quite happy this week. Aiming to do the same again this week. Not much else going on this week. I am looking forward to the forecasted better weather here as it really helps my mood.

My menu plan for this week is 
Saturday: Gehaktballen and mashed potato
Sunday  Roast Chicken Dinner
Monday - Roasted Vegetables and Pasta
Tuesday  - Homemade burgers and sweet potato fries
Wednesday - Bolognese with Spiralised Vegetable Spaghetti (for me, normal spaghetti for everyone else)
Thursday - Chicken Fajitas (no wrap for me, just salad and refried beans)
Friday - Maggi So Juicy Chicken with Slimming World chips, green beans and sweetcorn.

Linking up to Mrs M and Organising Junkie

Hope you all have a good week.

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment