Monday 2 May 2016

Menu Plan 30th April 2016

I didn't do a menu plan last week as I was away for most of the week and even when I do plan Craig doesn't stick to it and I have ended up wasting a lot of food.

This week however, there is only one evening when I am back late after flying back from Aberdeen so Craig can sort the meal out himself.

As usual I am starting from Saturday as that is my weigh in day at Slimming World. 

Saturday - shopping most of the day so eat out in Manchester
Sunday - Slimming World Fakeaway KFC Chicken with Slimming World Chips
Monday - Beef stew with vegetables
Tuesday - Slimming world Paella
Wednesday - Craig to sort out
Thursday - Chilli con Carne with Cauliflower rice
Friday - Stir Fry

Linking up with Mrs M and Organising Junkie
Hope you are having a good Bank Holiday and the weather is better for you than it is for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment