Monday 6 June 2016

Menu Plan (6th June 2016)

Menu planning has rather gone by the wayside the last few weeks. Although I have kind off planned they haven't been stuck to as Craig has always stuck a spanner in the works with last minute changes. The weather and the school holiday has also had an impact.

I am putting a plan on this week and we will see what happens.

Monday - Slimming World Curry Muffins and Salad
Tuesday - Taco Jackets
Wednesday - Gammon, Egg and Slimming World Chips
Thursday - Slimming World Diet Cola Chicken
Friday - Curry and Rice
Saturday - Emma's birthday and she wants to go to TGI Fridays
Sunday - Lamb, Tomato and Chickpea Tagine.

I get weighed at 8.00am on Saturday which is great as I will get weighed before I have breakfast and I also have the rest of the week to be good as I will enjoy TGI's and birthday cake.

Linking to Mrs M and Organising Junkie as usual.

Hope you all have a good week.

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment