Monday 12 September 2016

Menu Plan (12th September 2016)

Last week was the best week for a while with regards to sticking to what was planned meal wise but I did swap a few nights round. There were some nights where I just didn't fancy what was planned for that night and a couple of nights last minute things cropped up. I think I prefer planning the meals, but not saying which night as I didn't feel as frustrated as I have done in the past. The food was eaten so does it really matter when.

So going forward I am just going to list the meals and not the days. 

Lamb steaks, cous cous and spinach

Gammon. Slimming World chips and Egg
Spaghetti Bolognese and garlic bread ( courgetti bolognese for me)
Homemade pizza
Homemade pot noodle (Slimming world frozen meal for meal)
Jacket potato (with chosen toppings) and salad
Steak and Sweet potato fries.

Linking up with Organising Junkie to get inspiration for the future.

Have a good week.

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment